♫♪ New Metal » Alternative » Post Hardcore » Rapcore » Metalcore » Post Grunge » Deathcore » Progressive » Modern Metal » Industrial » Groove » Trancecore ♪♫ entre outros...

sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

In the Eyes of a Mistress

Nobody Move, This Is a Breakdown Shakedown


Metalcore/Deathcore
USA

01 - A Picture of Beyonce, Pouring Sugar On My Dick
02 - Jacuzzi Casanova
03 - And This Is How I Met Tyler Durden
04 - It's Like Killing a Unicorn With, Like, a Bomb
05 - You Play With Fire, You Get Cut
06 - Sharks Live in Water. There's Water in My Toilet. I Res
07 - We Used to Be Pussweeds But Now We're Metal, So Get Over
08 - Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice
09 - Diabolical Dick Shrinking Mother Fuckers
10 - It Doesn't Matter If You Win or Lose, It's What You Do
11 - I'll Bet You Twenty Bucks I Can Get You Gambling Before

Download
senha numetalsubstance